Welcome to FreeAgent CRM Aspen
We’re particularly excited here at FreeAgent to announce our latest release, FreeAgent CRM Aspen – with a fresh and exciting new look, powerful new features, and major enhancements to usability.
For months we’ve been working on this special update and we’re thrilled to be able to share it with you. These enhancements represent progress in two of our biggest goals:
First and foremost, your mission is our motivation, so we constantly innovate to find better ways for you to accomplish your goals easier and faster.
» Read more: Usability Refinements to FreeAgent CRM, June 15, 2018
You could say that usability in CRM is how easy it is to use powerful tools. Most CRM’s get more complex and more rigid as they add features – that’s why they all end up the same, and nothing like your actual business. Which leads to our next goal…
2. Do things differently
As a small business owner, you do things differently. That’s why we’re continuing to innovate FreeAgent CRM as the only platform of it’s kind – one that’s as unique as you are, and will grow with you as your business needs change.
FreeAgent CRM Aspen Release
November 6, 2018
- 25%+ faster
- The “rolodex” is now available for Deals and Accounts, enabling you to quickly move from Deal to Deal or Account to Account
- Board layout has been completely re-designed
- It now shows 30% more records in the same vertical space
- You can now pivot on even more fields
- You can now drag-and-drop records on custom choice field pivots
- You can pivot on date fields and choose various bucketing options
- The Card that FreeAgent CRM shows for a Contact, Deal, or Account is now CONFIGURABLE! You decide what fields are most important and, voila, they’ll appear consistently throughout the desktop AND mobile app
Previously, the layouts for leads, accounts, and deals were designed to be different. When you asked that the Rolodex layout be extended to Accounts and Deals, we got to work! But we also got to thinking…
Users should have the same experience no matter where they are in FreeAgent CRM.
Now all major Objects (you might call them Tabs – i.e. Leads, Deals, Accounts) will have the same awesome layout options.
3 Layouts to Optimize Efficiency
Form meets function. This layout is a game-changer when you’re working through a list and taking actions, like calls or emails.
Sometimes a traditional list is the best way to view and search for information.
When you want a visual view of important data. Use the power of pivot to unlock endless board configurations. Enjoyable drag-and-drop interface to make global changes.
Custom Card Configurations
While you already have complete control over fields, tabs, labels and lists (and just about everything else) you also asked for the ability to customize the card layouts, too. That’s exactly what we did.
- See what matters to you – Each object has its own card configuration so you can decide which fields are most important to your business.
- Set it and forget it – Your custom Cards show all throughout the application (Rolodex, Board, Related List) but you only have to configure it once.
- Your team on the same page – Your custom Card configuration is shared with your whole team, making collaboration even more seamless.
- Don’t forget mobile – Unlike any other CRM, Cards even show on your mobile app with your custom configuration, so it works for you wherever you work.
Board Layout Enhancements
You told us you love the board layout. And now, your custom Card configurations will show in every board across every Object (Tab). But we wondered if we could make it even more loveable. Here’s what’s we added:
More ways to view the data that’s important to you
- Pivot by any date or number fields
- Specify the column grouping when pivoting on a date field (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly)
- Smarter filters on date fields
Choose a currency field to aggregate the columns in you board layout (Example: Calculate the Amount field on Deals)
Send us your feedback!
Like the new updates? Let us know! Have an idea to improve the usability of FreeAgent CRM? Chat us up, send us an email, or give us a call.